Booking Terms and Conditions
- By paying the registration fee you are registering your place on the London Santa Run for your chosen charity and undertaking to raise the £100 minimum sponsorship for such charity.
- All registrations fees are non-refundable. However you can transfer your place to another runner at any time up to 14 days before the event by calling us on 020 74245533.
- The minimum age for participants is 8, providing that under 16’s have parental / guardian consent and that they run with a responsible adult that is named by the parent / guardian. Those under 18 will need a letter of parental consent.
- Precise dates and venues were correct at time of going to press but are subject to change.
- Photography and filming may take place at this event to be used for promotional material. Please inform Skyline or a member of staff on the day of the event if you do not wish to feature.
You should be reasonably fit to take part in this event and you are strongly advised to undertake some training. If you have any doubts about your ability to take part including without limitation having preexisting medical conditions you should contact your doctor to seek advice.
By participating in this event you give full permission for any medical details that may collected by the medical provider(s) to be shared with Skyline Events
Running is an active sport and participation in such sports necessarily involves a risk of injury or death regardless of the standard of the organisation of the event you are taking part in. I voluntarily accept all the risks inherent in this event and I agree for myself and my personal representatives to indemnify and hold harmless Skyline Promotions Ltd against any claim or claims whether on my own account or from third parties arising out of any accident or incident resulting in any loss or damage (including bodily injury and death).